Director of Finance and Operations
Adaptiiv Medical Technologies Inc. is looking for an experienced Director of Finance and Operations to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will work directly with the company’s co-founders and be responsible for the efficiency of business.
This role is a key member of the senior management team. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of this position is to streamline the functionality of our business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
• Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
• Implement policies that promote company culture and vision
• Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
• Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Write and submit reports to the co-founders in all matters of importance
• Proven experience in leading accounting and operations
• Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
• Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and Office 365
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
• Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
• CA, CMA, MBA is a plus
• Experience implementing and executing a Quality Management System to ISO Standards
• Audit capability for both accounting and quality management system within the ISO domain
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Peter at email@example.com.