Please note that this workshop has been postponed.
The Canadian Digital Media Network has launched a new workshop series to be hosted across Canada. The Preflight Checklist workshop provides leaders of mature start-ups and small-to-mid sized businesses with the knowledge and resources needed to prepare their companies for global departure. (Innovacorp is the proud co-host of the Halifax edition of this workshop!)
- Learn about the tools and resources available to you in your region to help your company grow beyond our borders.
- Learn about funding opportunities that can help you reach potential partners and customers in markets abroad.
- Connect with local business, government and academic thought leaders.
- Learn from local businesses and organizations about best practices and lessons learned in the ICT and mobile industry.
- Discover an exclusive opportunity to qualify for fast tracking through the CDMN Outbound Soft-Landing Program.
CDMN Preflight Checklist
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Innovacorp Enterprise Centre
1344 Summer Street, Halifax
Tickets are just $25. Register here today!
7:30 am – 8:30 am Networking Breakfast
8:30 am – 8:50 am CDMN Vision & CDMN Soft-Landing Program overview
8:50 am – 9:05 am Innovacorp Presentation: How We Can Help
9:05 am – 9:20 am Volta Presentation
9:20 am – 10:00 am Roundtable Facilitated Discussion
10:00 am – 10:30 am Networking Coffee Break
10:30 am – 10:50 am Weever Apps - Soft-Landing Program Success Story
10:50 am – 11:20 am Innovacorp Global Success Story Company Presentation
11:20 am – 12:00 pm Roundtable Facilitated Discussion