The search for Innovacorp’s 2021 Global Blue Innovation Challenge is underway!
We’re looking for the world’s best ocean technology start-ups who wish to immigrate to Nova Scotia, Canada, accelerate their commercialization path and become investment-ready.
Companies selected for the Global Blue Innovation Challenge will each receive:
- a letter of support for a Canadian start-up visa
- $25,000 in non-dilutive, non-repayable funding to address key technical and business milestones
- access to a series of acceleration activities and resources, including a business advisor
- six months of free incubation space at Start-Up Yard at COVE (Innovacorp’s incubator for ocean technology start-ups)
- access to market intelligence through the MaRS Market Intelligence Services program
We're hosting a Q&A session for start-ups interested in the challenge.
Please email Ding Fan to reserve a time slot if you have any questions or would like feedback on your application! The tentative time slots are May 21, from 8:00 am – 9:00 am ADT, and June 3, from 11:00 am –12:00 pm ADT.
Learn more about the Global Blue Innovation Challenge.