Seniors represent the fastest growing segment of society. By 2025, there will be 75 million people 65 years or older in the US and Canada, and that number will continue to grow!
This demographic shift presents two major opportunities:
1. A rapidly growing market in need of specialized products and services that entrepreneurs of any age can create and commercialize.
2. An opportunity for seniors, who have expertise, knowledge, and networks, to start or support new businesses.
This seminar will delve into the demographic shift, discussing the opportunities it affords all entrepreneurs, and will include a question period, networking opportunity and refreshments.
• Nova Scotia Shift Action Plan
• Opportunities Available
• Senior Entrepreneur Success
• The Senior Market for Entrepreneurship
• Future Prospects
• Assistance Programs for Entrepreneurship
• Aging 2.0 Presentation
• Support Organizations for Entrepreneurs
Monday, March 5, 2018
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Halifax Central Library, Lindsay Room (2nd floor)
5440 Spring Garden Road, Halifax
We look forward to seeing you there! Register for free here.