Taxation is an issue companies deal with daily. And while the subject might not be a super popular one, understanding your taxation obligations and options is essential for running your company and protecting your bottom line.
Join us on Monday, March 30, for a comprehensive (yet easy-to-follow) overview of taxation.
You’ll leave the half-day session knowing what rules you must comply with, what programs and credits exist to help you, and how to best structure and manage your company to maximize potential tax advantages and identify pitfalls in time to react.
Here’s what the workshop will cover:
• SR&ED – maximizing your claim and positioning yourself for success
• Capital gains
• Tax planning and ownership considerations for incorporated businesses
• Nova Scotia Equity Tax Credit
• Equity and convertible debt financing
• Getting paid in advance
• HST – when and what rate to charge
• Doing business in the US