Innovacorp is thrilled to announce four Innovacorp Accelerate streams, each offering cash and expertise to Nova Scotia start-ups hitting milestones on the path to investment-readiness:
- Accelerate Ocean Tech
- Accelerate Health Tech
- Accelerate Agriculture Tech
- Accelerate Clean Tech
Now 100 per cent virtual, Innovacorp Accelerate replaces our Sprint and six-month accelerate programs from past years. We’ve rolled up the benefits of both those initiatives into this new opportunity, which is open to all the start-ups who were eligible for – or even participated in – those former programs. We are seeking the next generation of start-ups to leverage our deep in-house expertise and network of experts and investors.
Applications are now open. The deadline for submissions is May 26, 2021, at 11:59 pm ADT.
You should apply if:
• Your technology is rooted in a scientific discovery or engineering innovation that represents globally relevant intellectual property.
• You have a strong technical or business founder, and an established Nova Scotia-based company built around a customer-validated problem.
• You have identified a large market pain, done market research and performed thorough competition analysis.
• You’re ready to complete, or have already completed, a proof of concept or prototype and validate your technology.
What's on offer? $25,000 in funding to address key technical and business milestones, plus access to a series of acceleration activities and resources. Up to eight awards are expected this round.
Questions can be directed to Kristen Fortune and Charles Milton at email@example.com.