Innovacorp is a proud partner in the 7th World Congress on the Management of e-Business at Saint Mary’s University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, from July 13-15, 2006.
Plan to attend!
If you are an IT manager, government manager, student, business owner, COO, CFO, CEO or project manager, this conference is for you!
Learn about the latest research, trends and industry best-practices in the growing field of e-business management. Learn how to use IT more effectively in your business/organization – increase your results! Network with peers!
The purpose of this event is to:
- Showcase innovative approaches to – and best practices in – e-business management in Canada
- Facilitate networking and the sharing of ideas among all participants
- Increase awareness of present and future trends impacting e-business
- Increase the knowledge and skill level of participants
- Provide students with the opportunity to learn about careers in the IT industry
- Increase the links between universities, government and the private sector
- Allow practitioners to learn about the latest research and trends in e-business management
Innovacorp president and CEO Dan MacDonald will be a featured speaker at two industry panel sessions on Friday, July 14. Topics include: E-business Execution: Successfully Deploying Your Product in the Global Marketplace, as well as Trends in IT and the IT Sector in Nova Scotia – What is Needed? Also, Innovacorp investment analyst Saeed El-Darahali will present as a panelist at a Saturday morning session entitled E-business Development: How to develop your e-business – e-marketing and optimizing your search engine hits.
Visit EWORLDCONGRESS.SMU.CA today for details and to register!
For more information, please contact:
7th World Congress on the Management of e-Business
Saint Mary’s University