Alentic Microscience is looking to hire a hard-working programmer to add to their highly skilled team of professionals. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining all internal software programs. With flexible hours, this position can be a full-time or part-time.
Alentic Microscience has developed a groundbreaking new imaging technology that provides high resolution without the use of lenses. Alentic has been able to develop small, lightweight yet robust devices that can capture images at high resolution in many important clinical and industrial analysis applications.
- Create and maintain internal software programs
- Debug programs by testing for and fixing errors
- Code and test programming for internal use
- Operate and control devices with device driver
- Control devices using an embedded system
- Interact with electronic devices using user interface programming
- Ensure all programming tools and devices are working efficiently
- Other job duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree in computer science, mathematics, information systems, or a related field, or a college diploma in a related field with applicable experience
- Experience with programming is a requirement
- Recent graduates with suitable experience will be considered for the position
- General programming skills
- Skilled in device driver and hardware control
- Familiar with embedded systems
- Experience with user interface programming
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to detail
How to apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining how you meet the qualifications for this role to Alan Fine at firstname.lastname@example.org.