WHAT WE DO
B-Line Analytics specializes in real-time multi-modal transportation reporting for green builders and smart cities. We are a small team of movers, shakers, and magic makers who pride ourselves on our ability to solve complex inter-disciplinary problems. Our ideal candidate is a talented and dedicated self-starter that is passionate about data and how clients can get value out of it.
WHAT WE HAVE GOING ON
Our customer base is growing rapidly, and so must our capacity to meet their needs, and ensure maximum business value is derived from our unique product. Ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the development of native mobile applications (iOS/Android) and scaling and managing mobile applications to ensure customer satisfaction.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
The senior mobile developer is responsible for bringing B-Line best practices, innovations and capabilities directly to the end users of our product. You will create the face of our product and will help drive product adoption, engagement, insights, and delight. You will help to support every customer experience and team member at B-Line by delivering a fantastic mobile experience.
This position requires five years of native mobile development experience (Swift/Java), strong communication skills, and a desire to translate customers insights into user experience so that they have a fantastic experience with our product.
WHAT YOU BRING TO B-LINE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience designing and building applications for iOS / Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of native mobile applications
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL and PostgreSQL)
- Test Driven Development
- Usage of workflows such as Github / Jira / Bitbucket
- RESTful API’s and back-end services
- Android and/or iOS app development (Java, Swift)
- Building highly scalable applications
- Familiarity with location-based data (GIS)
- Knowledge of Google Cloud or equivalent
- DevOps basics (Capistrano/Ansible, continuous integration)
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience in building highly scalable applications is preferred
- Independent and self-motivated, yet able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team located in multiple time zones
- Please apply on the B-Line website with a resume and cover letter as well as a link to your Github, Stack Overflow, LinkedIn profiles, or any other profile that may be relevant.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.